History of the birthday song

Share this history on :
hello everyone, tonight I'll re-post something that may own friends never thought about it, or even I myself never thought dlam my mind, but tonight when I surf on the internet I finally found the little things are forgotten who never imagined before, well just go ahead

The melody of "Happy Birthday to You" (also known as the "birthday song") was written in 1890's by an American woman named Mildred Hill.
Initially her sister Patti, who was a teacher, put the words "Good morning my teacher, I hope this morning is good for you" to fit the melody. The song was eventually popular for years and sung in schools across the U.S..

Forty years later, believed that Patti replace with the words "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Dear Happy Birthday to You" which became very famous.

The whole song was later published in 1935. The song was later popularized in 1930, when sung in the Broadway production of "As Thousands Cheer" and has since become a mega-hit classics of all time.

One interesting news: The song "Happy Birthday to You" (lyrics and melody) are still under copyright protection, so every time you hear it sung on TV or radio, royalties are paid to the publisher (Warner Chapel, in the U.S.).

adapted from kumpul


Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : asalberitaku@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment