"My husband Want to Tyson Sleep with Me"

Share this history on :

DAILY MAIL

La Toya Jackson (left) while promoting an autobiography "Starting Over", and Mike Tyson. La Toya admitted, her former husband had offered himself for $ 100,000 to be enjoyed Tyson

La Toya Jackson made ​​a statement which is horrendous. She said that her ex-husband is very rough, Jack Gordon, ever wanted to sell her body to the former world heavyweight boxing champion, Mike Tyson. Gordon asked La Toya had sex with Tyson, just for the sake of money worth U.S. $ 100,000 (approximately USD 853.5 million).


Mike Tyson kemudian mengatakan kepada ibu dan ayahku
serta beberapa teman lain, bahwa dia Gordon
 mengatakan kepadanya, jika ingin tidur dengan saya,
dia harus membayar 100.000 dollar AS
-- La Toya Jackson
DAILY MAIL 
Panelists are listening to the story of La Toya Jackson, when promoting autobiography "Starting Over".

Brother of the late Michael Jackson makes a shocking revelation during an appearance on the show The Talk held at CBS, when he was promoting his new autobiography "Starting Over". It tells about the abuse he suffered from Gordon, the former husband and manager, who also "hated and despised" Michael Jackson.
55-year-old woman was admitted, during her marriage, their families never got along. On the contrary, their household ark full of turmoil, because Gordon kerab beat and threatened to kill him.
Attendance at the daytime talk show was jolted when the former model tells how the behavior of Gordon. Apparently, the man who died in 2005 it had tried to charge high for Tyson to sleep with his wife. He also admitted to being forced to participate in group sex and double-posed in Playboy magazine.
"Mike Tyson later told my mom and dad and some other friends, that he (Gordon) had told him, if you want to sleep with me, he must pay 100,000 U.S. dollars," he told the panelists show.
"I was in a brothel and everything. He took me to the things that I'm about. He was twice asked me to pose for Playboy and took me to sit on stage and say 'Oh no, it was all my idea'.
"And I have to do that because I know what he would do, he'll do it."

DAILY MAIL 
La Toya Jackson eagerly recounts his past, where her ex-husband never wanted to sell him to Mike Tyson.

La Toya adds: "I wrote this book for women. It is very difficult for me, because when he (Gordon) took me, at that time I was a Jehovah's Witness (a school of religion) who obey, and I do not know anything about Any world.
"I am 29 years old and one of them is a great person in terms of religion. Mentally I was 16 years old, not knowing about the world, and what people are doing. Not everyone is honest? And I believe everything they say."

DAILY MAIL
La Toya Jackson eagerly recounts his past, where her ex-husband never wanted to sell him to Mike Tyson.

During the interview, La Toya also told how shocked she was when watching her brother Michael's death scene, at his home in Holmby Hills, in June 2009. He said he was surprised when it arrived, because her bedroom had been ransacked looks like someone who was looking for something.
"That's about 12 hours until we got there. Michael had died that morning.
"When we got there, it all falls apart, upside down, like 'who is looking for what?"
"I know that the police and others have been through there, but there was no reason for it. Everything is a mess.
"I do not know (who it was). Whoever it is, they are looking for something.
"In any case, everything is just thrown away from the outside. All the drawers open.
"I do not know why, but it's painful."

adapted from Kompas
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ? Contact on : asalberitaku@gmail.com.
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment